Romney Chiropractic believes in the value of wellness care for you and your family and have maintained a pricing structure that allows care for all budgets. Our office participates in most insurance programs. We also accept auto accident and workers compensation cases. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. To learn more about our payment options for chiropractic and wellness care, you can schedule a complimentary consultation.
Please call our office prior to your first appointment to confirm chiropractic coverage, benefit levels, and co-pay.
- Most insurance plans accepted.
- All car insurances accepted
- Preferred provider for Labor and Industries
- Personal Injury
Auto Accident & Work Injuries
- You have the right to seek chiropractic treatment for your injury.
- No referral needed for examination and treatment
- We accept PIP insurance
- If you are not sure if you have insurance coverage, call us at 253-277-4672, to set up a free consultation.
- Flexible payment programs.
- Time of service discounts available
Time of Service Discount
If you do no thave health insurance or if you have a high deductible, you will receive a discount if you pay your enitre bill on the same day you are treated.
Health on a budget – time and money
At Romney Chiropractic we’re convinced that a small amount of your time and money to care for your most import asset –your health–will be far less time consuming and expensive than trying to recover it.
If you feel you do not have enough time or money to take care of yourself, please contact us–we can help!
The last thing we want is for you to come to our wellness center in crisis. So please, we would like to encourage you to take your health very seriously.
As the old saying goes, if you don’t have your health, you don’t have anything. Unfortunately, too many people don’t discover how true that statement is until it is too late.